28 April 2007

High-rise

One of my favorite parts of my walk between the subway and work is the bridge over the Mass Pike. Today I found a friend who likes the view and the sunshine as much as I do. The more I rewatch this clip, the more I see the similarities between us.


If you bother w/ the audio, you'll also hear the voice of another woman walking across the bridge at the same time & stopped because she saw me filming. We ended up finishing my walk together, talking about the habits of raccoons, the neighborhood, and being observant.

I take video like this nearly every day. I'm going to have to remember why it's important to post.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

yeah, you must remember to post these little gems! they cheer me immeasurably. i miss seeing raccoons like i did when i lived in chicago. thanks for this one!

00:31  
Blogger Lan Bui (of The Bui Brothers) said...

This is so cool!

15:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww. so sweet.

23:29  
Blogger Carl Weaver said...

Hmm... Yeah, he's probably tired but also probably rabid. Nocturnal animals during the day who don't show any fear of humans and are doing weird things are usually rabid. Poor little guy. I hope he finds his home again if he is just lost.

14:29  
Blogger ryanne said...

that is amazing footage!

00:14  
Blogger missbhavens said...

Critter in the City!! Awww, I hope he made his way home!

10:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home