06 April 2007

Heart::Connection

Last year, right around this time, I made this video, and it inspired my now good friend Jen to email me, sensing I might be an animal empath. Now Jen's arguably one of my dearest friends, and we spend incredible amounts of time talking about living from the heart with integrity.

Yesterday I ran into the same cat again. Some days it pretends to be spring here, and my little pal was out again after being inside this winter. I love coming back together.


Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

I love this! That kitty looks so much like this one of mine. Did my heart good to see your moment of connection.

20:51  
Blogger Cheryl said...

B, here is another connection video for you: http://www.hummingcrow.com/2007/04/06/burrowing-owls/

22:58  
Blogger Lan Bui (of The Bui Brothers) said...

I liked this.

10:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is amazing how you end up running into that kitty again at the same time of year...the universe and its mysterious cycles and synchronicities never cease to surprise me.

19:50  
Blogger Will Moore said...

I think its all right to keep pets outside, we have one indoor cat and 3 indoor dogs and one outdoor cat that doesn't really do well inside (well, get along with the other animals), I think she's a happy cat and has fun outside doing things she couldn't do inside.

I've been trying to catch back up on my videoblog subscriptions, know it is a little late to comment I had just never thought of it that way.

13:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home