09 April 2007

Heart::Closing

I'm not entirely comfortable with this post because I have control over someone's image who is no longer in my life and can't give consent for this video. However, I think this clip is purposeful in its depiction, while I also feel the need to be clear that these pictures are not only very old; they represent a time in my life that I wouldn't reclaim even if given the chance. In fact, I really just thought they made a nice video. I've moved on and wanted some closure on Videblogging Week as well. So here's the final piece of my heart. For now.

Songs: Ohia, Not Just a Ghost's Heart

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

Because the past is always pretty much blurry. hm.

13:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blurry is thoughtful, meditative, clear in mind and stunning, foggy and watering, shadowy and acting unflashy but indispensable

12:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have created a video meditation that is very thoughtful. The many phases of the heart...like the phases of the moon.
Well done!

04:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home